Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wow. What a morning…

I am leaving the gym this morning at 6:50 when I look at my phone and I see two things that would make anyone’s stomach that is adopting, drop and turn.
It was a missed called from our case worker and a text from her saying “You better call me RIGHT NOW!”

So of course I did. She proceeded to tell us that we somehow WERE submitted to the embassy last week and that we were 100% cleared to travel!!!

Everything is there and we are good to go!!!

They requested the 15th, 16th, or 17th of this month for us to travel!!
WOW!!! We don’t know what to say, other than God is SO good!

Thanks again to everyone who has been praying for us!

We should have our little girl home in about three weeks!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! So happy for all of you. Safe travels. Give us a call when you bring Zoe Grace for her Greenville debut! Can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT AWESOME NEWS!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOUR FAMILY!!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE PICS OF SWEET ZOE GRACE!

    ReplyDelete